SAVE TIME AND COSTS WITH OUR INSTALLATION TERMINAL BLOCKS AND CONNECTORS
Still, using electrical tapes & unsafe wiring connections..?
Pull the lever up, insert a conductor and push the lever back down – done. Always connected solid, stranded and fine-stranded conductors easily, quickly and safely.
- This connector is ready for more and can prove it: now connects conductor cross sections from 28–14 AWG for greater versatility.
- Increase efficiency in installation without compromising on safety. Reduce connection times for solid wires and those with crimped on wire-end ferrules by up to 70 % compared to clamping yoke terminals.
- The conductor is simply inserted in the clamping unit to get a safe, gas-tight connection. Even flexible conductors can be connected without tools and trouble.
- Easily terminate conductors up to 2.5 mm^2 (14 AWG)
- Connect solid, stranded and fine-stranded conductors
- Time savings for installers and device manufacturers
- Quickly install devices with higher levels of power consumption
- Safely install long cable runs with larger conductor cross sections