Being a new outlet, 🔥WE HAVE VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES AT THIS PRICE!!🔥 😍 96.3% Of Customers Buy 2 Or More Get Free Shipping. Only 740 pieces left in stock. When these 740 pieces sold out, we will restore the original price.
All rights reserved, the pirate edition investigates necessarily!
🔥5362 sold in last 24 hours🔥
6 Piece Set with the most common HVAC tubing diameters Revolutionizing system for molding tubes using heat by friction Way more surface of contact between the flare and the valve Right flaring size, every single time Up to 10x faster than the conventional tools: flares in 5 seconds!
Fits into any Drill:Works efficiently along with the most common screwdrivers and drills*, check the minimum requirements.
10X faster：Flares and swages in 5 seconds: Up to 10X faster than conventional tools.
Avoid Cracks and Leaks：The high-temperature process will assure a perfect fitting, the metal doesn’t crack or thin.
410a Compatible：Tube walls maintain the thickness to withstand the high pressure of refrigerants.
HVAC Ready：Designed for the most popular tubing diameters in HVAC.
- Swaging Tool Drill Bit Set With 1/4” 3/8” 1/2” 5/8” 3/4” 7/8” Bits For Soft Copper & Aluminum Tubing
- Features: The full range of Swaging Tools to make it easier to expand HVAC tubing. Preserves copper/aluminum malleability while doing the swaging, avoiding cracks and leakages. 6 Pieces Set with the most common HVAC tubing diameters: 1/4” 3/8” 1/2” 5/8” 3/4” 7/8” Works for both hard and soft copper Standardized, easy to braze swages in one set.
- The swage stopper will provide great swage depth for perfect fitting. Drill Minimum Requirements The tools are designed to work along with drills and/ or screwdrivers, with a minimum of 1,800 RPM and 500 watts for corded drills, or superior and 1,800RPM and 18V, or superior, for cordless drills.
- Using the tools along with less powerful equipment may result in a high decrease in performance.
- 7/8", 3/4", 5/8", 1/2", 3/8", 1/4", 6 different sizes per set of your choice to meet your needs.
Swaging Tool Drill Bit Set With 1/4” 3/8” 1/2” 5/8” 3/4” 7/8” Bits For Soft Copper & Aluminum Tubing
Customer Questions & Answers：
Will a Milwaukee 18V fuel cordless drill work?
As long as it is a minimum of 1800rpm.
What is the angle of the flare?
The angle is actually a little more than 37 degree and it is intended for refrigeration applications.
Are the dimensions for od or id?
These swage bits open annealed (soft) ACR copper to IDs of 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, 5/8”, 3/4”, 7/8”. So for 1/4” ACR copper tubing the ID is slightly over 3/16” and the 1/4” SPIN bit will swage this ID to 1/4” to accept 1/4” ACR.
- Material: 45# Steel
- Height: approx. 45mm/1.77in; 50mm/1.97in; 55mm/2.16in
- Size: approx. 7/8"(22.2mm/0.87inch), 3/4"(19mm/0.75inch), 5/8"(15.9mm/0.63inch), 1/2"(12.7mm/0.50inch), 3/8"(9.5mm/0.37inch), 1/4"(6.3mm/0.25inch)
- Color: Black
- Quantity: 6 pcs/set
Please allow slight measurement deviations due to manual measurement.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed in the pictures.