Duplicate any remote in seconds!
Make a copy of any key in just a few seconds with our Easy Remote Control Duplicator. Perfect for any key button breaks on remotes of the home appliances, garage doors, and more.
Secured and safe to use. Adapts a one-to-one key copy technology and the password of each key is stored individually.
Compact and lightweight. Handy for any remote problems on garage doors, rolling gates, heating systems, home appliances, and more.
- Functional 4-Buttons: The ABCD four buttons perfectly copy 4 different types of chips to smoothly operate different machines.
- High Frequency: Works for 315 / 433MHz fixed codes and learning codes. Transmit to a distance of 50-100m in open space.
- Data Encrypted: The password of each key is stored individually. Safe and reliable.
- Portable Keychain Design: Mimics the keychain design to attach to car keys or anything. Comes with a slide cover to avoid any accidental button press.
- Wide Application: Duplicate existing remote controls for car doors, car sunroofs, garage doors, gate doors, heating systems, home automation, lighting, and many more.
For Clearing the Code;
- Press and hold buttons A and B. In about 2 seconds the LED light will flash 3 times and then go out.
- Continue holding button A and release button B.
- Press button B 3 times, until the LED light flashes rapidly and continuously (keep holding button A) which indicates that the code has been cleared.
- Release button A and now you have successfully cleared the code.
- Take the original remote control and Easy Remote Control Duplicator. Keep the two remotes as close as possible.
- Press the first keys of the two remote controls altogether and you should see the LED light will flash 2 times and then slowly flash 3 times.
- You have successfully cloned that button. Now use the same method to copy the rest of the keys.
- Material: ABS
- Size: 55 x 30 x 15mm / 2.17 x 1.18 x 0.59"
- Weight: 25g
- Rated Voltage: 6V
- Rated Current: 12mA
- Frequency: 315MHz / 433MHz
- 1 x Easy Remote Control Duplicator