PERFECT FIT AND 2 TIMES STRONGER WITH A SINGLE MILL!
The Router Bit 45 ° Router is the most sought after in the world today. It has unique characteristics, such as making the male and female function in the same piece, just inverting the position of the wood. This will help you to produce extremely strong joints.
Services in Wood, MDF or plywood up to 40% faster. Saving your time and in an easy way, even if you are still a beginner in joinery.
Its blades are super sharp, with an ideal angle and thick tips to provide unmatched precision and maximum cutting life that will certainly meet all your needs.
1. Do you accompany the two cutters, male and female?
One piece does both roles, all you need to do is invert the position of the wood, which is a great differentiator in the market.
2. What would be the thickness min. and max. of wood to fit?
It is indicated for use in parts with thicknesses from 9.5mm to 12.5mm. We have more options for other sizes in the joinery category.
3. How to use it?
The cutter is to be used in the router installed on a workbench.
4. Can I use MDF?
Yes, MDF, MDP, Plywood and Solid Wood
5. Will it work for my router?
Fits any router that as long as it accepts 8mm tweezers or adapter.
- Shank diameter: 1/4"(6.35mm)
- Blade diameter: 2" (50mm)
- Blade depth: 3/4"(19mm)
- Applicable to the size of the board:12.7-19mm
- Material: Carbon steel handle + YG6X native alloy, Anti-Kickback Design
Please allow a bit manual measuring errors.
It is very important to use the normal casing size, the tool must be fully inserted into the casing and tighten firmly, so that we can use in the process of cutting tool must provide clamping force, not only partially inserted into the casing, otherwise it will lead to fracture caused damage to the tool shank.
1. The bladed product is not use for people under 18 years. When not in use, please put in the box, (with a plastic box)
2. The item is only for industrial cutting/engraving, not hazardous article.