🚘Your private car doctor 👨⚕
This tool interprets your check engine lighting in an easy-to-understand language and allows you to personally determine the severity of your car's problems, saving you time, money and unnecessary trips to the mechanic.
It is a free program that allows you to use your PC and a hardware interface to get the information from your vehicle's computer.
- Bluetooth detector: for the diagnosis of the car. Reads diagnostic codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific and shows their meaning, the OBDII scan interface will quickly send data from your vehicle to your Android & Windows device in real time.
- Features: Displays current sensor data, including engine speed, calculated load value, coolant temperature, fuel system status, vehicle speed, short-term fuel slot, long-term distribution, intake manifold pressure, time preview, intake air temperature, air flow rate, absolute throttle position, oxygen sensor voltages / associated short-term fuel fairings, fuel system status, fuel pressure.
- Operating system supported: The detector is suitable for Android smartphones, for Symbian, for Microsoft (cell phone, tablet), most computer systems (except Apple system). And all of these devices must have Bluetooth functionality.
- Easy to use: Simply on your Android phone / tablet or Windows PC with a third-party app
Support systems: Android and Windows
- Supported protocols:
🔧ISO9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
🔧ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
🔧ISO14230-4 KWP (quick introduction, 10.4 kBaud)
🔧ISO15765-4 CAN (11-bit ID, 500 kBaud)
🔧ISO15765-4 CAN (29-bit ID, 500 kBaud)
🔧ISO15765-4 CAN (11-bit ID, 250 KBaud)
🔧ISO15765-4 CAN (29-bit ID, 250 KBaud)
- In order for your vehicle to be OBD II compliant, it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dashboard and the vehicle emissions control information label must indicate that the vehicle is OBD II compliant.
1 * Car Doctor OBDII ELM327 Bluetooth car detector